That’s it SXSW 2022 is over and everyone is back. With more than 20 startups, the Digital Hub Initiative was represented at the German Pavilion.
Among them were the 6 teams BetaRoom, Feelbelt, Klangchat, freque, Volucap and Zaubar from the MediaTech Hub Potsdam. We summarize:
- Networking start with pitches and keynote by hub manager Andrea Wickleder from GTAI at Wax Myrtle’s Austin.
- More than 1600 visitors at the booth
- Successful pitches by Feelbelt and Zaubar at the SXSW Startup Pitch Event
- Presentation by Sven Bliedung von der Heide (CEO Volucap) about the production of Matrix Resurrection and the future of VFX and the usage of Cinematic Volumetric Video
- Zaubar live on ZDF “Volle Kanne” from March 15 (from minute 12:50).
We thank rckt, Hub Agency as well as GTAI for the great organization and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy and Climate Protection for the opportunity to be represented at SXSW.
Last but not least, we would like to close SXSW 2022 with the words of our Hub Manager:
“The whole city is a festival and party - it’s a privilege to mix work and fun and to cross borders (in peace). The times of lonely cowboys are over.” (Andrea Wickleder)
Are there any experiences you would like to share? Or would you like to learn more about the companies and the MediaTech Hub Potsdam?
Then just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!More about MTH Potsdam