Interested? Let’s do it!
If you are a start-up with a media technology focus that is looking for a connection to the companies and the network in the media city Babelsberg, then apply by July 25, 2021 with your pitch deck. After the selection by a jury, the winners can move into their new offices from August 1, 2021 at the earliest. For 9.50 euros per m² net (including electricity, water, heating, internet, 24/7 access, reception and meeting room) you can become part of the MediaTech Hub Potsdam and gain valuable access to networks from the media and digital world, the science and the start-up scene.
We look forward to applications from motivated start-ups with innovative and technology-driven business models for the office space in the MTH Space, who see their future in the MediaTech Hub Potsdam.
- Convince the jury with your innovative and technology-driven product / service
- You are a great founder team
- Online application, pitch deck, application deadline on July 25, 2021
- Selection by a jury, July 26-August 4, 2021
- Notification of the winners at the beginning of August
- Move-in possible from August, September 1, 2021 at the latest
- Office space limited until December 31, 2022
- Affordable office space in the heart of the media city Babelsberg at UFA
- Coaching offers
- Access to 12 nationwide locations of the Digital Hub Initiative and advantages as part of the de:hub initiative (e.g. visibility or co-working throughout Germany with the Startup Card)
- Access to events and trade fairs, e.g. as part of the Digital Hub Initiative, #mediatechtalks, Academy Sessions, Foundermentals or the annual MediaTech Hub Conference
About MediaTech Hub Space
In the new MediaTech Hub Space, coworking will be created that inspires. In order to promote the start-up climate in Potsdam, we want to use the new space to create attractive effortable office space from 17 sqm and also enable founders to exchange ideas directly in collaborative work. Funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, young MediaTech startups will be supported by being able to rent attractive office space on one floor at discounted rates until the end of 2022. The MTH Space stands for innovation and the realization of ideas (DO!). In the middle of the ecosystem of the MediaTech Hub Potsdam and in close proximity to established media and tech companies and scientific excellence, direct networking between start-ups, corporates and science is to be promoted. In addition, coaching offers and a personal contact will support and accerlerate your growth.
In 2019 and 2020, the Hub provided selected startups with discounted office space in the MediaTech Hub Lab. The winners of the second competition are Cinuru Research, CI Hub, feelbelt, visionYOU and Vragments.